Wednesday, March 31, 2010

seeking for the beauty in me

31/3/2010..
rabu...

dearest fairies...
kali ini saya dikampung...pulang dari bengkel penilaian UTM dari KL international hotel semalam, dalam perjalanan pulang..bas kolej singgah di RnR at my hometown..at dat tym, i missed my mom and dad so much..menitik airmata sampai...kawan2 dan ketua2 pensyarah nasihat cutilah miszC, u hv done alot when everybody is enjoying their holiday--->u r in d office..its time for you to be wif your family...go..

here i come...pagi tadi teman mama pergi cabut gigi...my mom go to the government clinic, but when we entered, there are so many people waiting for their treatment, no chairs available..poor mama.. i said.."ma, jom pegi klinik swasta..".. at first she refused to do so.. but i said to her.."ma, anak mama dah bergaji, da sampai masa mama perlu rasai nikmat keikhlasan mama besarkan saya.."--->at dat time, tears dropping in my heart....mama..

dear fairies...jiwa saya rasa kosong sejak akhir2 ini..i told my fren..i always felt dat way when im unable to meet wif my parents for along time..mummy, daddy u are everything to me...

biggest looser program-->supposed i have an appointment with MFB today, 12 noon...since i was in my hometown now, i called the beautician to fix another appointment for me...next week ok..

work-->i will finish my final exam paper and juz email to the moderator..huhu.. tuition class, sorry zarkashi and zafirah sayang..miss cant make it diz week...mish ya..coming soon, 10th april-->PTD exam, first stage is on now..wish me luck...diz is going to be my second trial...

mr5-->finally fairies, i giv up on him..im no longer hoping for him...biarlah masa menentukan...i noe he was there and i was there also, but he kept ignoring me..whut shud i say? semoga awak bahagia sayang..tears drop again, diz is for true...i luv him...but i have to let it go...T_T

mrfiz--> im sorry...i juz cant..T_T

till then--> i still got that passion, i wanna be a model one day...i will..sure i can!!

countdown : 62 days more

kata-kata semangat = " misz C ingat, segala yang anda ada miliki hari ini adalah ujian dariNya, bersyukurlah-kata ayah"

No comments:

Post a Comment